Imagining, engaging, and learning: Jumpstarting your child’s potential.
Dynamic international schools across the world agree that young children learn better through the active engagement of their five senses! Come and learn some of the strategies used in the best international schools to make learning come alive, imaginative, and engaging!
Parents will leave this workshop energized with fresh new ideas to work with their own children at home!
2:30PM – 4:00PM
Kendall International Preschool and Nursery Campus
(Cheung Sha Wan MTR A2 Exit)
– Kendall Information Session
– Parent Workshops
Parent Workshop Topics
- Building language fluency through Creative Storytelling with Finger Puppets (Medium: English)
- Building language fluency through Creative Storytelling with Finger Puppets (Medium: Chinese Mandarin)
- Ordinate, Cardinate and Subitize your way to higher Math skills! (Medium: English)
- Developing Receptive Language through Music’s Movement (Medium: English)
* Limited Seats